Constructed in the early 1930s this iconic Art Deco building was originally the home of London, Midland and Scottish Railway. Now this building provides high quality flexible workspace for all organisations but still benefits from the immediate access to Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras International stations.
This location offers 6,000 sq ft of fully customisable workspace. Totally private, self-contained wing – secure and controlled demise- Fully customisable space flooded with natural light.
- Private workspace for up to 130 desks
- Custom space can be created for you
- Meeting rooms
- Breakout areas and collaborative space
- Cost certainty through term
- No capex, or dilaps on exit
- Your own IT or provider can install
- Fully customisable space
- Totally private, self-contained wing
This iconic Art Deco building is in an incredible location – opposite Euston station and a 6 minute walk to Kings Cross and St Pancras International. There's great access to the rest of the city from this area.