1. Traffic Data about traffic and usage is not personally identifying or identifiable, and is not supplemented or combined with personally identifying or identifiable information. Domain Office Search does not share any information it collects, beyond the service you request.
Domain Office Search collects some information by observing browser functions and the files (pages) users access in order to check for fraudulent behaviour or other abnormalities. In addition to the foregoing application, Domain Office Search uses the information (in aggregate form) to continually improve our services.
2. Analytics: We have standard analytics tools to track and measure how well we are delivering our service and as such use analytics to make well informed decisions. That data and information are kept and not shared with third parties.
4. Cookies: In terms of cookies, they help offer you a better browsing experience with respect to our online communications. In that sense, you are cookied so that we can identify you when you visit us again and reach out to you on multiple platforms. We also do follow up ads on the Google retargeting platform and on certain online web placements around the web. In addition, we also use the cookies on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. This is to inform you that we do use multiple channels to reach you as a visitor, customer and client. Should you have any queries with regards to cookies, or if you wish to opt out being retargeted on any channels, please let us know and please send an email to email@example.com so that we can manage your cookie interests in the best way possible.
5. GDPR statement: By entering your contact details in the contact forms on our website, you consent to being contacted by Domain Office Search and our connected office solution providers. We always treat your data with care and never pass your details to third parties outside of our area of operation. If you'd like to withdraw your consent to being contacted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Email outreach: With regards to our Email Outreach/Email Marketing, if you feel that the message has no business value or has no business interest attached to it, then please send us your feedback to email@example.com so that we can update our records accordingly for your permissions on how we use your data.
7. GDPR commitment (Treatment of personal data): We will never sell your personal data to anyone. We only pass on your personal data to our office partners/providers so that we can advance your query with regards to office space. Without passing your information across to office providers, we can’t help you. In this sense, we are letting you know that we do let providers know about you so that we can get the best office deal for you and also to get you a better negotiating stance to secure the right office when you wish to. According to GDPR guidelines, you have the right to be forgotten (meaning you can send us a request to delete your data on our system) when you want to and also you have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold on our CRM. If you have any questions with regards to how Domain treats your personal data, then just get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it.